REGISTRATION 2017/2018 SEASON
Registrations are now open – Click here Ashmore Little Athletics Sign on
- The Ashmore Centre maintains a strict No Credit policy.
- The Ashmore Centre does not operate any form of trial system.
- Registration Fees are Non Refundable.
- All fees (including the Equipment and Fundraising Levies) are to be paid at the time of registration.
- A child may not compete nor attend training sessions at the Ashmore Centre until a registration form has been fully completed and all fees have been paid.
- Registrations may be accepted at any time during the season, full fees are to be charged regardless of how many competition days remain.
- If an athlete transfers from another Little Athletics Centre in the current season, a reduced fee may be charged. This would be at the discretion of the Management Committee.
- New members must produce proof of age at the time of registration or within 28 days of the start of competition.
- A U/6 year age group child may not register before attaining the age of 5 years.
- Children remain in the nominated age group for the whole season; they do not go up an age group when they have a birthday.
- A parent of an athlete in the U/6&U/7 age group must remain at the Centre while their child is competing.
Registration Fees 2017/2018 Season
|Centre Registration Fee
||3rd & Subsequent Athletes
||U6 Age Group
||(State Registration Fee of $60.00 for each athlete)
|Family Levy (see Parent Participation)
||Once only per Family
||Once only per Family
What is included in your child’s registration
- Ashmore Centre Handbook – (one per family). Please read this handbook carefully.
- Registration number – which is to be attached to the front centre of the Centre T-Shirt (sponsor details and athlete’s name and age group must be clearly visible).
- Age Label – which is to be attached to the left hand shoulder of the Centre T-Shirt or the left hand leg of shorts.
- Little Athletics Achievement Book – in which you can affix your weekly results.
- State registration fees.
- Free attendance at all Ashmore Centre designated training sessions.
- Free attendance at all Ashmore Centre normal competition days.
- Free FAMILY, FUN AND FITNESS.
As a non-profit community sporting organisation the Ashmore Little Athletics Centre relies heavily on the support and contributions of our athletes, parents and their families. Our ability to provide athletes with the best and safest equipment is important to us. As such, fundraising is a vital activity, which is usually undertaken by a few, if any, volunteers. To ease the burden of the fundraising activities we will continue the Fundraising Levy, thereby sharing this responsibility with all athletes and their families. The Fundraising Levy will remain at $30 and is payable once only per family at the time of registration. Each family can pick a number, which will be theirs for the season, and a draw will be held on the last normal Saturday competition of each month. You must be present on the day in order to be eligible to win. To be held on the next Saturday’s competition day if rained out.